bathing at metung hot springs
awaken your senses
Connect with nature as you check into the day spa or soak up the benefits of geothermal bathing. Drawn from more than 500 metres beneath the earth’s surface, our geothermal water is infused with natural minerals and trace elements that detoxify the body and rejuvenate the soul.
As a new wellness destination we have bathing and wellness experiences for you to explore throughout our natural undulating site overlooking the magnificent Gippsland Lakes. Whether you are looking to connect and find tranquility in our Bathing Ridge or experience the serenity of our Hilltop Escarpment and all of site Renew bathing, the choice is yours.
explore our bathing and wellness experiences
opening this summer...
The Lagoon Precinct, the completion of Stage 1 of the property’s development, will open by the end of 2023 and includes a floating sauna, more pools, relaxation zones and additional geothermal shower experiences.
Our new Lagoon Precinct features will include:
- Architecturally designed floating sauna
- Cold mineral plunge pool
- Geothermal showers
- Lagoon pool (our largest pool yet)
- Relaxation stretch tent offering bean bags, deck chairs, towel lounging along the side of the lagoon and space for enjoying your grazing boxes
- The new Turtle Bridge connecting our Bathing Ridge to the Hilltop Escarpment enabling strolling around our award winning unique property
- New amenities to support our site's next stage guests
Join our Hot Springs community and be the first to be updated on our latest news via our weekly e-newsletters.
Our geothermal waters, 45 degrees celsius at the source, come from a well 500 metres below the earth’s surface.
Infused with natural minerals and trace elements which detoxify the body and rejuvenate the spirit, the waters of Metung Hot Springs are truly healing.
join our hot springs community
we'd love to keep you updated on our latest news